Today my main actress (Katie) and I went out filming some local test locations,
so that I could see how they worked with my music video. I went to a range of
locations (alley ways, walk paths, high street and a café) so that I could see
which ones worked well and for what reasons. I decided that theses location worked
better for my narrative rather than lip syncing. This means that they will seem
separate from the performance element of my music video. I really liked the café
location as I felt like it fitted best with the style of my video. I really like filming in natural light as i think it creates a happier tone in the mist-en-scene of the video. I will try to make sure that when i film outside that the weather is good so that I can gain the same quality in my final filming.
No comments:
Post a Comment