Monday, 5 December 2016

Filming/Editing Diary 2

Today I took the day To go filming with Katie in my main location, Westonbirt Arboretum. This was I would be ale to spend a good amount of time filming and gaining a wide range of shots so that they can be used for my final footage. I really like the location as it gave me the autumnal look that I planned for my video.
I put together some test footage to see how the clips looked. I used test footage from my first shoot as well as some cut away shots of the new shoot.



I then went and started to put the clips together to start to build up my video. I will be using iMovie to do this.  I have used this software before so it means that i don't need to spend time working out how to use it.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment