Learning Comment - In this task I learnt a lot
about the ways in which advanced editing can impact a clip. I understand how
important it is to uses a tripod and the way that people are positioned on the
screen. I also found it fun to experiment with what we could change in a small
and simple way, but would achieve an effective finish. I believe we achieved
this best in the first and third video.
If I were to do it again then I would make sure
everyone was stood in the correct place in-between takes to make it look more
accurate. I also noticed that when we were editing the second video it was hard
to cut it effectively as people were constantly moving, meaning nothing was
accurately lined up. Furthermore, the traditions weren't very smooth until the
jumping cuts. If I were to reshoot that particular video I would jump through
the door every time so that I could achieve an effective outcome.
I think that this could be used in a music video in a more experimental
sense. I would like to experiment with different software to see the different
effects that can be used to achieve a more artistic and professional looking
outcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment