Thursday, 21 July 2016

Photoshop 1



Learning comment - I found this task really useful as I was able to get to know a brand new software (Photoshop). It was really fun as I was able to layer images over each other to create a brand new image. The layering was something that I had noticed in other musician’s posters and albums, I think I would like to experiment more with this. Another aspect of Photoshop I really like is the way that it allows to create colour contrast with in a photo. you can do this using filters or by selecting certain areas and editing them individually. I think that this works really well when you contrast black and white with colour images. I think it helps to make the image stand out more and will look at how I can best incorporate it into my final piece. it was also really good to experiment with different camera angles and how they can be used effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment