Wednesday, 6 July 2016

The 30 Cut Chorus















Learning comment - I thought that this task was really good, as it allowed me to understand how a narrative can link with a song. It was also helpful regarding timing and how much narrative you can actually fit within a certain time period, for example you don't need a very detailed or long narrative in order to fill time and make use of the allotted time given. However, I don't feel that the storyline comes across very well in the first attempt, as it seemed quite confusing. I decided to repeat the task, focusing on keeping the narrative at a basic level. However, I see that you can use a wide range of camera angles to help make the piece longer if needs be and interesting to watch for the audience. I think it would also be a good idea to try and link the narrative and lip syncing to see how they can work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment