Tuesday, 28 June 2016

Analysis of Music Websites




Learning comment - I found it really useful to look at the codes and conventions of a music website as it is something that I don't know much about. I can see a lot of similarities between the different genres as they all contain the same sort of thing. It is also good to see how each artist chooses to present them and what they feel is important to include for their fans.  It is also good to see how they link with the codes and conventions and whether any are challenged. I personally like the use of images and music videos to keep and acquire interest in an artist. the use of images is very important to the musician in various aspects of their brand so I will have to make sure that they are included correctly. I think that it is useful to keep to a theme, as seen in the majority of music websites, because then you can start to associate them with different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment